We are a small, family-run business based in Lincolnshire. We are a gothic and alternative store whose goal is to provide maximum customer satisfaction with quality products at reasonable prices.
We are part of the scene/lifestyle and as such we know that buying clothing in our genre can truly be a minefield! That's why we are focused on providing the best quality items that any discerning Goth could want, along with the best prices and highest levels of customer service.
We're always aiming to offer something better than we have before and we've even got a set of core principles that we will always stand by.
- We offer high-quality goods at realistic prices.
- We aim to dispatch goods swiftly and efficiently with minimal delay to you, our customers.
- We protect your privacy; we do not use malicious tracking cookies on this site (which enables various websites to track your movements around the internet). All personal information supplied to us by you will only be used to provide our service(s) to you unless otherwise clearly stated.
- We always try to provide the best levels of customer service & support over other stores you may have used previously.
- We listen to our customers. We will be readily available to answer any questions/queries at the click of a mouse; along with any future suggestions for new product lines.
For the past few years we have worked hard to bring you quality items at reasonable prices with customer service you can trust.
We have listened to our customers, and we have branched out to meet customer demand. Our customers wanted us to have a physical presence in Lincolnshire, so we did just that!
We started a market stall in Hemswell Market in 2013, however this was sometimes difficult to get to, and we were there only once a week.
Then in early 2014 we moved to Lincoln Cornhill Market, in the centre of Lincoln. This allowed many more people to both find us and reach us while and allowing them to benefit from the customer service and products we provide.
We then moved into our own physical shop in Lincoln. This allowed us to offer a much better customer experience and stay open for longer hours. However the building we were leasing was purchased by a property developer which left us no choice but to leave. We refocused our efforts on the website for a couple of years while also trying to find a new place to open a physical store again!
So here we are in 2017 and we have opened a new store in Gainsborough! We chose this location as we felt it was ideal for our customers being in the middle of Lincoln, Scarborough, Scunthorpe and Doncaster which makes it more accessible for people to reach us! We've also secured a 3-year lease on our Church Street property to ensure that we are not forced to change location again.
But let's not forget the website! We have continued to ensure it is secure and modern and in 2017 we launched an entirely redesigned website running on a fresh new code base! Featuring a responsive design and improved security and non-invasive social media features.
We've always worked towards getting better and better for our customers, and giving the Goth and Alternative scene in the midlands something that has been long overdue.