Below is a list of our most commonly asked questions, we've put them all in a nice tidy list to help you find your answer. If you can’t find an answer to the question you have, or have any feedback please contact us and we'll be happy to help!
- Can I purchase without creating an account?
- What benefits does having an account provide?
- What Payment Methods do you accept?
- Do you store my credit/debit card details?
- Do you have a physical store?
- Can I order from outside of the United Kingdom?
- Can I pay by phone?
- Can I change my order?
- How long will my item take to arrive?
- Will my item have a tracking number?
- Can I purchase two of the same item in different sizes to check if it fits?
- How do I return an item?
- Do you refund postage on returned items?
- Can I delete my account?
- Why doesn't the website function correctly on my computer?
- What if I have other questions?
Yes. We do not require that you have an account with us.
By signing up to an account you get the following additional benefits.
- View your previous orders
- View your previous returns
- Keep your billing addresses and shipping address on file for quick checkout
- View your current pending return requests.
- Ability to adjust your newsletter preferences.
- Ability to view and edit your own personal "Wish List".
Currently we accept the following Payment Methods, you may choose any of these when checking out:
- Stripe (Credit/Debit Card)
We do not store any credit/debit card data on our server.
Yes we do! We have a store in Gainsborough, United Kingdom. You may find more information about the location of our store on our Contact page!
Yes! We fully support international delivery to most world locations, just proceed with a checkout as normal and you will be presented with delivery options suitable for your location. However for New Rock orders we require you contact us first due to the shipping cost of these items as they are large and heavy.
We do not currently offer payment or ordering services by telephone, however we may offer this in the distant future.
This depends on the status of your order. If you wish to change your order and your item has not yet been shipped please contact us prior to shipment and we will be able to make the changes you request if possible.
This is dependent on the shipping method chosen. For example, most items sent via Royal Mail 1st class should arrive within 2 working days of cleared payment. However we cannot guarantee this.
International delivery options typically take between 5 to 7 days depending on your location.
In almost all cases we will provide you with any tracking details we have on file.
Yes under the condition that the label on the item has not been removed and is returned in it's original packaging. However, it is advised that if you are unsure whether or not an item will fit that you first contact us and we will provide assistance in helping you determine the correct size.
Please Note: This excludes hosiery items.
In order to return an item please click here and fill out the returns form.
No, you are responsible for any return postage fees.
Yes, please contact our support team and we will remove your account for you.
Our website is designed to work on all modern devices and computers and should work with the most recent versions of all browsers. If you are experiencing compatibility issues please check to ensure that your web browser is fully up to date and supports HTML5 and CSS3.
If you have already done this and you believe their may be a bug with the website please contact us and let us know about the issue.
If you have other questions please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.